IABAI is hiring for BCBA’s, Registered Behavior Technicians, and Behavior Technicians
BCBA Benefits & Perks Include:
- Company health insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision options
- Annual CEU stipend
- Competitive PTO options
- 7 paid holidays
- Birthday PTO
- Flexible Schedule (The clinic schedule is 9am-5pm)
- $38-$46 based on experience
BCBA Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- BCBA Lisence
- Assess and develop treatment and behavior intervention plans
- Increase desired behaviors and decrease undesired behaviors
- Train and manage team members and families on implementing these programs
- Manage cases in coordination and collaboration with IABAI team, client’s families, and outside providers
- Train and supervise new hires, current staff and supervisees
(BCBA Position will start as part time with option of working up to full time)
**Sign-on Bonus for RBT credential hires**
Interested in being part of a fun work atmosphere that also changes lives?
Looking for a place that values teamwork and open communication? We’re accepting applications. Part-Time is available, but Full-Time with open availability is preferred. Join us today!
RBT experience and degree not required- We provide paid training to become credentialed!
Competitive Pay $17-$21/hr ($17 with minimal experience, can earn up to $21 as an RBT with experience and degree)Great position for teachers/classroom aides, DSPs, mental health technicians, childcare workers, etc!
Indiana ABA Institute is looking for caring individuals who are eager to learn and want to make a difference in the life of a child! With our creative, energetic, and compassionate team, it is our mission to provide high quality services to unlock the potential of each child!
Behavior Technicians provide 1:1 & group setting intensive ABA therapy for children on the autism spectrum, with learning delays, and/or with maladaptive behaviors. Behavior technicians implement individualized treatment plans written by supervising Board Certified Behavior Analysts to increase a variety of skills such as communication, academics, daily living skills, and social skills. Behavior technicians also follow behavior reduction protocols, follow data collection procedures, and maintain professional rapport with the child’s family in accordance with ethical standards.